Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Interview on Buoloco.com

By: Paul Gemignani



Hey everyone, just wanted to share with you a little interview I did on Buoloco the other week. I talk a little bit about the new YES. Snowboards, Nike snowboard boots, and my binding set-up. If you have ever read any interviews on Rodney Mullen the skateboard, he talks about how back around 2007 he started skating switch on his skateboard to get rid of any "preferred stance" and I thought that was a cool idea, so I have been working on that the last winter season, getting rid of my preferred stance which is "goofy" and will be continuing riding switch on a lot of my back country riding and steep lines. Not sure how it will work out, but it's a new challenge, which I am always down for. You only live once! Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment