Thursday, August 4, 2011

Video Marathon - Uncut

By: Paul Gemignani



This video clip is from Colorado backcountry and was my first real day back from having elbow surgery that winter...the run in was super long and mellow and the jump was an hour hike in via snow shoes. The shot of the video was done using an extra snowboard and posting a tripod on it so we could get that dolle video shot feel with depth and motion to give the clip a bit more of a dynamic feel. Backside 180's are fun. If you notice the pants im wearing too, they are a bit tighter than usual because I hemmed them. I went through a hemming pants faze for a couple months that winter. Thank god I got out of it. It looks so cheesy. Anyways, snowboarding is fun and I am stoked to shred this upcoming winter...more clips to come! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment