Thursday, December 24, 2009

X-mas EVEr so Cold

Today as I sit and write this out, I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner, and i find myself back home again with family and friends. Unexpectedly of course, i wasn't supposed to be here this year and had other plans, but the universe has a way with changing my plans all the time when i least expect them to. So i have found the silver lining on the cloud this time and I am riding it out to see where it will take me this winter. It always seems that i have grand plans to do all these amazing things, until something not really in my control happens and i can no longer fight "fate" so to speak. So this year, I decided instead that I am going to just go with the flow and not stress or worry about anything because there is something bigger than all of us out there I can't explain and we just have to let things roll on as there supposed to. This post reminds me of a great line from a poem i love called - Desiderata. it goes..."and whether or not it is clear to you, the universe is unfolding as it should". Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment