Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do Work

By: Paul Gemignani



So recently I had to go back home to have surgery on my elbow. Basically I broke the end of my elbow off and had to get a plate and nine screws to attach it back on - not that cool. But it's my first broken bone ever and I have to say that's not too bad for over a decade worth of snowboarding under my feet...many people are not so lucky. But regardless of injury I believe the show must go on. I think there are two ways people can treat injuries. Good or bad. I've decided that I am going to treat this as a good injury and learn from my mistakes. Some people say all things happen for reasons, and I think that's true. The universe has a unique way of unfolding, we as people need to learn how to recognize this and go with the flow instead of fighting it sometimes, otherwise it will come back to fuck us. Anyways just a thought. Even though I'm still laid up, I gotta keep the ball rolling and do work. Stay posi.



No comments:

Post a Comment